Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NAVICULAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does NAVICULAR exist?
Definitions of NAVICULAR in dictionaries:
- noun - the largest wrist bone on the thumb side
- adj - shaped like a boat
- A comma-shaped bone of the human wrist, located in the first row of carpals.
- A concave bone of the human foot, located between the talus and the metatarsals.
There are 9 letters in NAVICULAR: A A C I L N R U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NAVICULAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NAVICULAR plus a wildcard: NAVICULAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NAVICULAR
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NAVICULAR
- The navicular bone of the foot is located in front of the anklebone.
- navicular - Definition of navicular
- Accessory navicular Problems - Patient Education - Orthogate
- navicular Fracture - Health - Beliefnet.com
- navicular Prominence
- Learn About navicular Fracture - Sports Injury Info
- Physical Therapy in Wellesley Newton and Boston for Foot
- Scaphoid Bone navicular Bone of Hand
- Fractures of the navicular body often pass through the joints with the ...
- navicular Stress Fractures Picture
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.