Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BEDROCK
In which Scrabble dictionary does BEDROCK exist?
Definitions of BEDROCK in dictionaries:
- noun - solid unweathered rock lying beneath surface deposits of soil
- noun - principles from which other truths can be derived
- The solid rock that underlies loose material, such as soil, sand, clay, or gravel.
- The very basis; the foundation: Ownership of land is the bedrock of democracy.
- The lowest point: personal finances that were at bedrock.
- n - the rock under soil
There are 7 letters in BEDROCK: B C D E K O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BEDROCK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BEDROCK plus a wildcard: BEDROCK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BEDROCK
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BEDROCK
- To take full advantage of the exposed bedrock the wall runs at an ...
- bedrock crevices on the banks of the NF Yuba River
- ... bedrock or ledge is close to the road surface (as in the picture
- Rano Raraku statues attached to bedrock
- Toys & Stuff The Flintstones and The Town of bedrock on The MaP
- bedrock Define bedrock at Dictionary.com
- bedrock City at Valle Arizona April 2005 Kathy Weiser.
- Ancient limestone
- Quia - FLE GeoBee Physical Geography (definitions pictures)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.