Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CORKED
In which Scrabble dictionary does CORKED exist?
Definitions of CORKED in dictionaries:
- verb - close a bottle with a cork
- verb - stuff with cork
- adj - (of wine) tainted in flavor by a cork containing excess tannin
- Sealed with or as if with a cork.
- Tainted in flavor by an unsound cork: corked port.
- Blackened by burnt cork.
- v - to stop up
There are 6 letters in CORKED: C D E K O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CORKED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CORKED plus a wildcard: CORKED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CORKED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CORKED
- Full corked Movie Downloads Diigo Groups
- 26 corked Vial of Sand Seashell Beachy Necklace by DesignByJV
- Mini glass corked zombie repellent necklace by rudeandreckless
- ... spain 99 % recycled glass corked jars such as this 5 4 ounce recycled
- Crystal Clear Round Glass corked Spell by ArtisanWitchcrafts
- Oakley corked Jacket - ExtremeGear.com Sports Equipment Outlet
- Thursday June 28th 630pm 1000pm
- How to Tell if Wine Has Gone Bad
- corked and Cooked Warning Signs of a Wine Gone BadDrinks Wines ...
- This line of totes and wallets is absolutely fabulous for the gal who ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.