Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BALLAST
In which Scrabble dictionary does BALLAST exist?
Definitions of BALLAST in dictionaries:
- noun - any heavy material used to stabilize a ship or airship
- noun - coarse gravel laid to form a bed for streets and railroads
- noun - an attribute that tends to give stability in character and morals
- noun - a resistor inserted into a circuit to compensate for changes (as those arising from temperature fluctuations)
- noun - an electrical device for starting and regulating fluorescent and discharge lamps
- verb - make steady with a ballast
- Heavy material that is placed in the hold of a ship or the gondola of a balloon to enhance stability.
- Coarse gravel or crushed rock laid to form a bed for roads or railroads.
- The gravel ingredient of concrete.
- Something that gives stability, especially in character.
- To stabilize or provide with ballast.
- To fill (a railroad bed) with or as if with ballast.
There are 7 letters in BALLAST: A A B L L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BALLAST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BALLAST plus a wildcard: BALLAST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BALLAST
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BALLAST
- Ships take on ballast water for stability when theyre not carrying ...
- Magnetic ballast (OY18-40W) - China Magnetic ballastballast
- F96T12 Electronic ballast - BLF-F96T12-ELECTRONIC-ballast
- Electronic Sign ballast Allanson Corporate
- Magnetic ballast 800 Series (OY8-15W) - China Magnetic ballastballast
- Digital HID ballast from Skeenway-Manufacturerwholesaler of HID ...
- ... ballastChina Dimmable IR Remote Controllable Electronic ballast
- ... ballast BMB20B (20W) With Aluminum Wire - China ballastMagnetic
- ... Fluorescent lamp ballast T8 3x36W electronic ballast show pictures
- Quality ballast T5 Electronic ballast for sale Buy cheap ballast T5 ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.