Is TOGGLES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TOGGLES in various dictionaries:
- noun - any instruction that works first one way and then the other
- noun - a hinged switch that can assume either of two positions
- noun - a fastener consisting of a peg or pin or crosspiece that is inserted into an eye at the end of a rope or a chain or a cable in order to fasten it to something (as another rope or chain or cable)
- verb - provide with a toggle or toggles
- verb - fasten with, or as if with, a toggle
- verb - release by a toggle switch
- verb - to fasten with a type of pin or short rod
There are 7 letters in TOGGLES: E G G L O S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TOGGLES
To search all scrabble anagrams of TOGGLES, to go: TOGGLES?
Rearrange the letters in TOGGLES and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of TOGGLES
6 letters out of TOGGLES
5 letters out of TOGGLES
4 letters out of TOGGLES
3 letters out of TOGGLES
2 letters out of TOGGLES
Contextual use of TOGGLES
What's nearby TOGGLES
Lookup in Wiki for TOGGLES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TOGGLES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TOGGLES"