Is TOGGLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TOGGLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - any instruction that works first one way and then the other
- noun - a hinged switch that can assume either of two positions
- noun - a fastener consisting of a peg or pin or crosspiece that is inserted into an eye at the end of a rope or a chain or a cable in order to fasten it to something (as another rope or chain or cable)
- verb - provide with a toggle or toggles
- verb - fasten with, or as if with, a toggle
- verb - release by a toggle switch
- A pin, rod, or crosspiece fitted or inserted into a loop in a rope, chain, or strap to prevent slipping, to tighten, or to hold an attached object.
- To furnish or fasten with a toggle.
- verb - to fasten with a type of pin or short rod
There are 6 letters in TOGGLE: E G G L O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TOGGLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TOGGLE, to go: TOGGLE?
Rearrange the letters in TOGGLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TOGGLE
What's nearby TOGGLE
Lookup in Wiki for TOGGLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TOGGLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TOGGLE"