Is RETROFIT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RETROFIT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a component or accessory added to something after it has been manufactured
- noun - the act of adding a component or accessory to something that did not have it when it was manufactured
- verb - provide with parts, devices, or equipment not available or in use at the time of the original manufacture
- verb - fit in or on an existing structure, such as an older house
- verb - substitute new or modernized parts or equipment for older ones
- To provide (a jet, an automobile, a computer, or a factory, for example) with parts, devices, or equipment not in existence or available at the time of original manufacture.
- To install or fit (a device or system, for example) for use in or on an existing structure, especially an older dwelling.
- To fit into or onto equipment already in existence or service.
- To substitute new or modernized parts or systems for older equipment: an industrial plant that was retrofitting to meet new safety regulations.
- Something that has been retrofitted or that has undergone retrofitting.
- Relating to or being a retrofit: a retrofit kit for the homeowner; an energy-saving retrofit program; a large retrofit market.
- verb - to furnish with new parts not originally available
There are 8 letters in RETROFIT: E F I O R R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RETROFIT
To search all scrabble anagrams of RETROFIT, to go: RETROFIT?
Rearrange the letters in RETROFIT and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of RETROFIT
7 letters out of RETROFIT
6 letters out of RETROFIT
5 letters out of RETROFIT
4 letters out of RETROFIT
3 letters out of RETROFIT
2 letters out of RETROFIT
Contextual use of RETROFIT
What's nearby RETROFIT
Lookup in Wiki for RETROFIT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RETROFIT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RETROFIT"