Is JASMINE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JASMINE in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of several shrubs and vines of the genus Jasminum chiefly native to Asia
- Any of several vines or shrubs of the genus Jasminum, native chiefly to Asia and having usually compound leaves and white or yellow flowers.
- The perfume obtained from these plants.
- Any of several plants or shrubs having fragrant flowers.
- A light to brilliant yellow.
- noun - a climbing shrub
There are 7 letters in JASMINE: A E I J M N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to JASMINE
To search all scrabble anagrams of JASMINE, to go: JASMINE?
Rearrange the letters in JASMINE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of JASMINE
6 letters out of JASMINE
5 letters out of JASMINE
4 letters out of JASMINE
3 letters out of JASMINE
2 letters out of JASMINE
Contextual use of JASMINE
What's nearby JASMINE
Lookup in Wiki for JASMINE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JASMINE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JASMINE"