Is JAM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JAM in various dictionaries:
- noun - preserve of crushed fruit
- noun - informal terms for a difficult situation
- noun - a dense crowd of people
- noun - deliberate radiation or reflection of electromagnetic energy for the purpose of disrupting enemy use of electronic devices or systems
- verb - press tightly together or cram
- verb - push down forcibly
- verb - crush or bruise
- verb - interfere with or prevent the reception of signals
- verb - get stuck and immobilized
- verb - crowd or pack to capacity
- verb - block passage through
- To drive or wedge forcibly into a tight position: jammed the cork in the bottle.
- To activate or apply suddenly: jam the brakes on.
- To cause (moving parts, for example) to lock into an unworkable position: jammed the typewriter keys.
- To pack (items, for example) to excess; cram: jammed my clothes into the suitcase.
- To fill (something) to excess: a suitcase that had been jammed with clothes.
- To block, congest, or clog: a drain that was jammed by debris.
- To crush or bruise: jam a finger.
- To interfere with or prevent the clear reception of (broadcast signals) by electronic means.
- To become wedged or stuck.
- To become inoperable: a typewriter keyboard that had jammed.
- To force one’s way into or through a limited space.
- To play improvisations.
- The act of jamming or the condition of being jammed.
- A crush or congestion of people or things in a limited space: a traffic jam.
- A trying situation; a predicament.
- A preserve made from whole fruit boiled to a pulp with sugar.
- adj - to force together tightly [v JAMMED, JAMMING, JAMS] : JAMMABLE
There are 3 letters in JAM: A J M
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to JAM
To search all scrabble anagrams of JAM, to go: JAM?
Rearrange the letters in JAM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JAM
What's nearby JAM
Lookup in Wiki for JAM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JAM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JAM"