Is JAMS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JAMS in various dictionaries:
- noun - preserve of crushed fruit
- noun - informal terms for a difficult situation
- noun - a dense crowd of people
- noun - deliberate radiation or reflection of electromagnetic energy for the purpose of disrupting enemy use of electronic devices or systems
- verb - press tightly together or cram
- verb - push down forcibly
- verb - crush or bruise
- verb - interfere with or prevent the reception of signals
- verb - get stuck and immobilized
- verb - crowd or pack to capacity
- verb - block passage through
- adj - to force together tightly [v JAMMED, JAMMING, JAMS] : JAMMABLE
There are 4 letters in JAMS: A J M S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to JAMS
To search all scrabble anagrams of JAMS, to go: JAMS?
Rearrange the letters in JAMS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JAMS
What's nearby JAMS
Lookup in Wiki for JAMS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JAMS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JAMS"