Is IMPROPER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of IMPROPER in various dictionaries:
- adj - not suitable or right or appropriate
- adj - not conforming to legality, moral law, or social convention
- adj - not appropriate for a purpose or occasion
- Not suited to circumstances or needs; unsuitable: improper shoes for a walk on the beach; improper medical treatment.
- Not in keeping with conventional mores; indecorous: improper behavior.
- Not consistent with established truth, fact, or rule; incorrect.
- What is unseemly or indelicate is in gross violation of good taste; indelicate especially suggests immodesty, coarseness, or tactlessness: unseemly to use profanity; an indelicate suggestion.
- adj - not proper
There are 8 letters in IMPROPER: E I M O P P R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPROPER
To search all scrabble anagrams of IMPROPER, to go: IMPROPER?
Rearrange the letters in IMPROPER and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of IMPROPER
7 letters out of IMPROPER
6 letters out of IMPROPER
5 letters out of IMPROPER
4 letters out of IMPROPER
3 letters out of IMPROPER
2 letters out of IMPROPER
Contextual use of IMPROPER
What's nearby IMPROPER
Lookup in Wiki for IMPROPER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of IMPROPER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: IMPROPER"