Is GHASTLY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GHASTLY in various dictionaries:
- adj - shockingly repellent
- adj - gruesomely indicative of death or the dead
- Inspiring shock, revulsion, or horror by or as if by suggesting death; terrifying: a ghastly murder.
- Suggestive of or resembling ghosts.
- Extremely unpleasant or bad: “in the most abominable passage of his ghastly little book” (Conor Cruise O’Brien).
- These adjectives describe what is shockingly repellent in aspect or appearance.
- adj - terrifying
There are 7 letters in GHASTLY: A G H L S T Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of GHASTLY, to go: GHASTLY?
Rearrange the letters in GHASTLY and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of GHASTLY
5 letters out of GHASTLY
4 letters out of GHASTLY
3 letters out of GHASTLY
2 letters out of GHASTLY
Contextual use of GHASTLY
What's nearby GHASTLY
Lookup in Wiki for GHASTLY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GHASTLY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GHASTLY"