Is GARBAGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GARBAGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - food that is discarded (as from a kitchen)
- noun - a worthless message
- noun - a receptacle where waste can be discarded
- Food wastes, as from a kitchen.
- Refuse; trash.
- Worthless or nonsensical matter; rubbish: Their advice turned out to be nothing but garbage.
- Inferior or offensive literary or artistic material.
- Incorrect, meaningless, or unwanted information in input, output, or memory.
- adj - food waste [n -S] : GARBAGEY, GARBAGY
There are 7 letters in GARBAGE: A A B E G G R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GARBAGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of GARBAGE, to go: GARBAGE?
Rearrange the letters in GARBAGE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of GARBAGE
6 letters out of GARBAGE
5 letters out of GARBAGE
4 letters out of GARBAGE
3 letters out of GARBAGE
2 letters out of GARBAGE
Contextual use of GARBAGE
What's nearby GARBAGE
Lookup in Wiki for GARBAGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GARBAGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GARBAGE"