Is GARAGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GARAGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an outbuilding (or part of a building) for housing automobiles
- noun - a repair shop where cars and trucks are serviced and repaired
- verb - keep or store in a garage
- A building or indoor space in which to park or keep a motor vehicle.
- However, probably before the 19th and certainly before the 18th century the word did not exist, and possibly before the end of the 19th century the thing itself did not exist.
- verb - to put in a garage (a car shelter)
There are 6 letters in GARAGE: A A E G G R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GARAGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of GARAGE, to go: GARAGE?
Rearrange the letters in GARAGE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GARAGE
What's nearby GARAGE
Lookup in Wiki for GARAGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GARAGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GARAGE"