Is DIERESIS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DIERESIS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a diacritical mark (two dots) placed over a vowel in German to indicate a change in sound
- A mark (¨) placed over the second of two adjacent vowels to indicate that they are to be pronounced as separate sounds rather than a dipthong, as in nave.
- A mark (¨) placed over a vowel, such as the final vowel in Bront, to indicate that the vowel is not silent.
- A break or pause in a line of verse that occurs when the end of a word and the end of a metric foot coincide.
- adj - the separation of two vowels into two syllables [n DIERESES] : DIERETIC
There are 8 letters in DIERESIS: D E E I I R S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DIERESIS
To search all scrabble anagrams of DIERESIS, to go: DIERESIS?
Rearrange the letters in DIERESIS and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of DIERESIS
7 letters out of DIERESIS
6 letters out of DIERESIS
5 letters out of DIERESIS
4 letters out of DIERESIS
3 letters out of DIERESIS
2 letters out of DIERESIS
Contextual use of DIERESIS
What's nearby DIERESIS
Lookup in Wiki for DIERESIS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DIERESIS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DIERESIS"