Is SERIES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SERIES in various dictionaries:
- noun - similar things placed in order or happening one after another
- noun - a serialized set of programs
- noun - a periodical that appears at scheduled times
- noun - (sports) several contests played successively by the same teams
- noun - (electronics) connection of components in such a manner that current flows first through one and then through the other
- noun - a group of postage stamps having a common theme or a group of coins or currency selected as a group for study or collection
- noun - (mathematics) the sum of a finite or infinite sequence of expressions
- A number of objects or events arranged or coming one after the other in succession.
- A group of objects related by linearly varying successive differences in form or configuration: a radioactive decay series; the paraffin alkane series.
- A group of rock formations closely related in time of origin and distinct as a group from other formations.
- A succession of coordinate elements in a sentence.
- A succession of usually continuously numbered issues or volumes of a publication, published with related authors or subjects and similar formats.
- A succession of regularly aired television programs, each one of which is complete in and of itself.
- A number of games played one after the other by the same opposing teams.
- The World Series.
- A set of vowels or diphthongs related by ablaut, as in sing, sang, sung, and song.
- noun - an arrangement of one after another
There are 6 letters in SERIES: E E I R S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SERIES
To search all scrabble anagrams of SERIES, to go: SERIES?
Rearrange the letters in SERIES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SERIES
What's nearby SERIES
Lookup in Wiki for SERIES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SERIES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SERIES"