Is RESIDE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RESIDE in various dictionaries:
- verb - make one's home in a particular place or community
- verb - live (in a certain place)
- verb - be inherent or innate in
- To live in a place permanently or for an extended period.
- To be inherently present; exist: the potential energy that resides in flowing water.
- To be vested, as a power or right: The authority of governance resided in the monarchy.
- verb - to dwell permanently or continuously
There are 6 letters in RESIDE: D E E I R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RESIDE
To search all scrabble anagrams of RESIDE, to go: RESIDE?
Rearrange the letters in RESIDE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of RESIDE
5 letters out of RESIDE
4 letters out of RESIDE
3 letters out of RESIDE
2 letters out of RESIDE
Contextual use of RESIDE
What's nearby RESIDE
Lookup in Wiki for RESIDE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RESIDE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RESIDE"