Is RESIDUE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RESIDUE in various dictionaries:
- noun - matter that remains after something has been removed
- noun - something left after other parts have been taken away
- The remainder of something after removal of parts or a part.
- Matter remaining after completion of an abstractive chemical or physical process, such as evaporation, combustion, distillation, or filtration; residuum.
- The remainder of a testator’s estate after all claims, debts, and bequests are satisfied.
- noun - something remaining after the removal of a part
There are 7 letters in RESIDUE: D E E I R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RESIDUE
To search all scrabble anagrams of RESIDUE, to go: RESIDUE?
Rearrange the letters in RESIDUE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of RESIDUE
6 letters out of RESIDUE
5 letters out of RESIDUE
4 letters out of RESIDUE
3 letters out of RESIDUE
2 letters out of RESIDUE
Contextual use of RESIDUE
What's nearby RESIDUE
Lookup in Wiki for RESIDUE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RESIDUE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RESIDUE"