Is CRIMINAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CRIMINAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who has committed a crime or has been legally convicted of a crime
- adj - bringing or deserving severe rebuke or censure
- adj - guilty of crime or serious offense
- adj - involving or being or having the nature of a crime
- Of, involving, or having the nature of crime: criminal abuse.
- Relating to the administration of penal law.
- Guilty of crime.
- Characteristic of a criminal.
- One that has committed or been legally convicted of a crime.
- noun - one who has committed a crime
There are 8 letters in CRIMINAL: A C I I L M N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CRIMINAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of CRIMINAL, to go: CRIMINAL?
Rearrange the letters in CRIMINAL and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of CRIMINAL
7 letters out of CRIMINAL
6 letters out of CRIMINAL
5 letters out of CRIMINAL
4 letters out of CRIMINAL
3 letters out of CRIMINAL
2 letters out of CRIMINAL
Contextual use of CRIMINAL
What's nearby CRIMINAL
Lookup in Wiki for CRIMINAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CRIMINAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CRIMINAL"