Is COMMISSION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COMMISSION in various dictionaries:
- noun - a special group delegated to consider some matter
- noun - a fee for services rendered based on a percentage of an amount received or collected or agreed to be paid (as distinguished from a salary)
- noun - the act of granting authority to undertake certain functions
- noun - the state of being in good working order and ready for operation
- noun - a group of representatives or delegates
- noun - a formal statement of a command or injunction to do something
- noun - an official document issued by a government and conferring on the recipient the rank of an officer in the armed forces
- noun - the act of committing a crime
- noun - a special assignment that is given to a person or group
- verb - put into commission
- verb - place an order for
- verb - charge with a task
- The act of granting certain powers or the authority to carry out a particular task or duty.
- The authority so granted.
- The matter or task so authorized: Investigation of fraud was their commission.
- A document conferring such authorization.
- Often Commission.
- The act of committing or perpetrating: the commission of a crime.
- A fee or percentage allowed to a sales representative or an agent for services rendered.
- The rank and powers so conferred.
- To grant a commission to.
- To place an order for: commissioned a new symphony for the festival.
- To put (a ship) into active service.
- In active service.
- In use or in usable condition.
- Not in active service.
- Not in use or in working condition.
There are 10 letters in COMMISSION: C I I M M N O O S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COMMISSION
To search all scrabble anagrams of COMMISSION, to go: COMMISSION?
Rearrange the letters in COMMISSION and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of COMMISSION
8 letters out of COMMISSION
7 letters out of COMMISSION
6 letters out of COMMISSION
5 letters out of COMMISSION
4 letters out of COMMISSION
3 letters out of COMMISSION
2 letters out of COMMISSION
Contextual use of COMMISSION
What's nearby COMMISSION
Lookup in Wiki for COMMISSION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COMMISSION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COMMISSION"