Is COSMOS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COSMOS in various dictionaries:
- noun - everything that exists anywhere
- noun - any of various mostly Mexican herbs of the genus Cosmos having radiate heads of variously colored flowers and pinnate leaves
- The universe regarded as an orderly, harmonious whole.
- An ordered, harmonious whole.
- Harmony and order as distinct from chaos.
- noun - the universe regarded as an orderly system
There are 6 letters in COSMOS: C M O O S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COSMOS
To search all scrabble anagrams of COSMOS, to go: COSMOS?
Rearrange the letters in COSMOS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COSMOS
What's nearby COSMOS
Lookup in Wiki for COSMOS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COSMOS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COSMOS"