Is MIMIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MIMIC in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who mimics (especially an actor or actress)
- verb - imitate (a person or manner), especially for satirical effect
- adj - constituting an imitation
- To copy or imitate closely, especially in speech, expression, and gesture; ape.
- To resemble closely; simulate: an insect that mimics a twig.
- To take on the appearance of.
- An actor or actress in a mime.
- One who practices the art of mime.
- One who copies or mimics others, as for amusement.
- A copy or an imitation.
- Relating to, acting as, resembling, or characteristic of a mimic or mimicry.
- Tending to imitate; imitative.
- Make-believe; mock: a mimic battle.
- verb - to imitate closely
There are 5 letters in MIMIC: C I I M M
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MIMIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of MIMIC, to go: MIMIC?
Rearrange the letters in MIMIC and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MIMIC
What's nearby MIMIC
Lookup in Wiki for MIMIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MIMIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MIMIC"