Is CLANNISH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLANNISH in various dictionaries:
- adj - characteristic of a clan especially in being unified
- adj - befitting or characteristic of those who incline to social exclusiveness and who rebuff the advances of people considered inferior
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of a clan.
- Inclined to cling together as a group and exclude outsiders.
- adj - characteristic of a clan
There are 8 letters in CLANNISH: A C H I L N N S
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLANNISH, to go: CLANNISH?
Rearrange the letters in CLANNISH and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of CLANNISH
6 letters out of CLANNISH
5 letters out of CLANNISH
4 letters out of CLANNISH
3 letters out of CLANNISH
2 letters out of CLANNISH
Contextual use of CLANNISH
What's nearby CLANNISH
Lookup in Wiki for CLANNISH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLANNISH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLANNISH"