Is CHINA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHINA in various dictionaries:
- noun - a communist nation that covers a vast territory in eastern Asia
- noun - high quality porcelain originally made only in China
- noun - a government on the island of Taiwan established in 1949 by Chiang Kai-shek after the conquest of mainland China by the Communists led by Mao Zedong
- noun - dishware made of high quality porcelain
- High-quality porcelain or ceramic ware, originally made in China.
- Although the word china is identical in spelling to the name of the country, there are 16th- and 17th-century spellings like chiney, cheny, and cheney that reflect the borrowing into English of the Persian term for this porcelain, chXnX.
- noun - fine porcelain ware
There are 5 letters in CHINA: A C H I N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHINA
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHINA, to go: CHINA?
Rearrange the letters in CHINA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CHINA
What's nearby CHINA
Lookup in Wiki for CHINA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHINA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHINA"