Is CHINAS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHINAS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a communist nation that covers a vast territory in eastern Asia
- noun - high quality porcelain originally made only in China
- noun - a government on the island of Taiwan established in 1949 by Chiang Kai-shek after the conquest of mainland China by the Communists led by Mao Zedong
- noun - dishware made of high quality porcelain
- noun - fine porcelain ware
There are 6 letters in CHINAS: A C H I N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHINAS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHINAS, to go: CHINAS?
Rearrange the letters in CHINAS and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of CHINAS
5 letters out of CHINAS
4 letters out of CHINAS
3 letters out of CHINAS
2 letters out of CHINAS
Contextual use of CHINAS
What's nearby CHINAS
Lookup in Wiki for CHINAS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHINAS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHINAS"