Is CHAIN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHAIN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a series of things depending on each other as if linked together
- noun - (chemistry) a series of linked atoms (generally in an organic molecule)
- noun - a series of (usually metal) rings or links fitted into one another to make a flexible ligament
- noun - (business) a number of similar establishments (stores or restaurants or banks or hotels or theaters) under one ownership
- noun - anything that acts as a restraint
- noun - a unit of length
- noun - British biochemist (born in Germany) who isolated and purified penicillin, which had been discovered in 1928 by Sir Alexander Fleming (1906-1979)
- noun - a series of hills or mountains
- noun - a linked or connected series of objects
- noun - a necklace made by a stringing objects together
- verb - connect or arrange into a chain by linking
- verb - fasten or secure with chains
- A connected, flexible series of links, typically of metal, used especially for holding objects together or restraining or for transmitting mechanical power.
- Such a set of links, often of precious metal and with pendants attached, worn as an ornament or symbol of office.
- A restraining or confining agent or force.
- Bonds, fetters, or shackles.
- Captivity or oppression; bondage: threw off the chains of slavery.
- A number of establishments, such as stores, theaters, or hotels, under common ownership or management.
- A range of mountains.
- A group of atoms bonded in a spatial configuration like links in a chain.
- An instrument used in surveying, consisting of 100 linked pieces of iron or steel and measuring 66 feet (20.
- A similar instrument used in engineering, measuring 100 feet (30.
- To bind or make fast with a chain or chains: chained the dog to a tree.
- To restrain or confine as if with chains: workers who were chained to a life of dull routine.
- verb - to bind with a chain (a series of connected rings)
There are 5 letters in CHAIN: A C H I N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHAIN
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHAIN, to go: CHAIN?
Rearrange the letters in CHAIN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CHAIN
What's nearby CHAIN
Lookup in Wiki for CHAIN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHAIN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHAIN"