Is BLOWER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BLOWER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a device that produces a current of air
- noun - a fan run by an electric motor
- noun - large aquatic carnivorous mammal with fin-like forelimbs no hind limbs, including: whales
- One that blows, especially a mechanical device, such as a fan, that produces a current of air.
- A braggart.
- A telephone.
- verb - to wish evil upon
- verb - to drive or impel by a current of air
There are 6 letters in BLOWER: B E L O R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BLOWER
To search all scrabble anagrams of BLOWER, to go: BLOWER?
Rearrange the letters in BLOWER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BLOWER
What's nearby BLOWER
Lookup in Wiki for BLOWER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BLOWER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BLOWER"