Is BASTARD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BASTARD in various dictionaries:
- noun - insulting terms of address for people who are stupid or irritating or ridiculous
- noun - the illegitimate offspring of unmarried parents
- noun - derogatory term for a variation that is not genuine
- adj - fraudulent
- An illegitimate child.
- Something that is of irregular, inferior, or dubious origin.
- A person, especially one who is held to be mean or disagreeable.
- Born of unwed parents; illegitimate.
- Not genuine; spurious: a bastard style of architecture.
- Resembling a known kind or species but not truly such.
- noun - an illegitimate child
There are 7 letters in BASTARD: A A B D R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BASTARD
To search all scrabble anagrams of BASTARD, to go: BASTARD?
Rearrange the letters in BASTARD and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of BASTARD
6 letters out of BASTARD
5 letters out of BASTARD
4 letters out of BASTARD
3 letters out of BASTARD
2 letters out of BASTARD
Contextual use of BASTARD
What's nearby BASTARD
Lookup in Wiki for BASTARD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BASTARD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BASTARD"