Is ATOMISM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ATOMISM in various dictionaries:
- noun - (psychology) a theory that reduces all mental phenomena to simple elements (sensations and feelings) that form complex ideas by association
- noun - (chemistry) any theory in which all matter is composed of tiny discrete finite indivisible indestructible particles
- The ancient theory of Democritus, Epicurus, and Lucretius, according to which simple, minute, indivisible, and indestructible particles are the basic components of the entire universe.
- A theory according to which social institutions, values, and processes arise solely from the acts and interests of individuals, who thus constitute the only true subject of analysis.
- The division of or tendency to divide a society into subclasses, groups, or units.
- The understanding of society as a set of independent wills, based on a belief in the priority of individual over cooperative values: “the kind of atomism and individualism that is implicit in what might be called the John Wayne conception of society and the individual” (Saturday Review).
- noun - the theory that the universe is composed of simple, indivisible, minute particles
There are 7 letters in ATOMISM: A I M M O S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ATOMISM
To search all scrabble anagrams of ATOMISM, to go: ATOMISM?
Rearrange the letters in ATOMISM and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of ATOMISM
6 letters out of ATOMISM
5 letters out of ATOMISM
4 letters out of ATOMISM
3 letters out of ATOMISM
2 letters out of ATOMISM
Contextual use of ATOMISM
What's nearby ATOMISM
Lookup in Wiki for ATOMISM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ATOMISM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ATOMISM"