Scrabble word: WALKING
In which Scrabble dictionary does WALKING exist?
Definitions of WALKING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of traveling by foot
- verb - use one's feet to advance
- verb - accompany or escort
- verb - obtain a base on balls
- verb - traverse or cover by walking
- verb - give a base on balls to
- verb - live or behave in a specified manner
- verb - be or act in association with
- verb - walk at a pace
- verb - make walk
- verb - take a walk
- adj - close enough to be walked to
- Regarded as having the capabilities or qualities of a specified object: a teacher who is a walking dictionary.
- adj - to advance on foot [v -ED, -ING, -S] : WALKABLE
There are 7 letters in WALKING: A G I K L N W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WALKING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WALKING plus a wildcard: WALKING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WALKING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WALKING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.