Is WAKING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WAKING in various dictionaries:
- noun - the state of remaining awake
- verb - be awake, be alert, be there
- verb - stop sleeping
- verb - arouse or excite feelings and passions
- verb - make aware of
- verb - cause to become awake or conscious
- adj - marked by full consciousness or alertness
- Marked by full consciousness, awareness, and alertness: worked every moment of my waking hours.
- verb - to rouse from sleep
There are 6 letters in WAKING: A G I K N W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WAKING
To search all scrabble anagrams of WAKING, to go: WAKING?
Rearrange the letters in WAKING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WAKING
What's nearby WAKING
Lookup in Wiki for WAKING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WAKING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WAKING"