Scrabble word: WAKING
In which Scrabble dictionary does WAKING exist?
Definitions of WAKING in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of remaining awake
- verb - be awake, be alert, be there
- verb - stop sleeping
- verb - arouse or excite feelings and passions
- verb - make aware of
- verb - cause to become awake or conscious
- adj - marked by full consciousness or alertness
- Marked by full consciousness, awareness, and alertness: worked every moment of my waking hours.
- verb - to rouse from sleep
There are 6 letters in WAKING: A G I K N W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WAKING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WAKING plus a wildcard: WAKING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WAKING
Images for WAKING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.