Scrabble word: TICKLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does TICKLING exist?
Definitions of TICKLING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of tickling
- verb - touch (a body part) lightly so as to excite the surface nerves and cause uneasiness, laughter, or spasmodic movements
- verb - feel sudden intense sensation or emotion
- verb - touch or stroke lightly
- adj - exciting by touching lightly so as to cause laughter or twitching movements
- verb - to touch lightly so as to produce a tingling sensation
There are 8 letters in TICKLING: C G I I K L N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TICKLING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TICKLING plus a wildcard: TICKLING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TICKLING
Images for TICKLING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.