Scrabble word: LICKING
In which Scrabble dictionary does LICKING exist?
Definitions of LICKING in dictionaries:
- noun - an unsuccessful ending to a struggle or contest
- noun - the act of inflicting corporal punishment with repeated blows
- verb - beat thoroughly and conclusively in a competition or fight
- verb - pass the tongue over
- verb - find the solution to (a problem or question) or understand the meaning of
- verb - take up with the tongue
- A beating, thrashing, or spanking.
- A severe loss or defeat.
- noun - a thrashing or beating
There are 7 letters in LICKING: C G I I K L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LICKING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LICKING plus a wildcard: LICKING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LICKING
Images for LICKING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.