Scrabble word: TICKING
In which Scrabble dictionary does TICKING exist?
Definitions of TICKING in dictionaries:
- noun - a metallic tapping sound
- noun - a strong fabric used for mattress and pillow covers
- verb - make a clicking or ticking sound
- verb - make a sound like a clock or a timer
- verb - sew
- verb - put a check mark on or near or next to
- A strong, tightly woven fabric of cotton or linen used to make pillow and mattress coverings.
- noun - a strong cotton fabric
There are 7 letters in TICKING: C G I I K N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TICKING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TICKING plus a wildcard: TICKING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TICKING
Images for TICKING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.