Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SUPPRESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUPPRESS exist?
Definitions of SUPPRESS in dictionaries:
- verb - to put down by force or authority
- verb - come down on or keep down by unjust use of one's authority
- verb - control and refrain from showing
- verb - put out of one's consciousness
- verb - reduce the incidence or severity of or stop
- To put an end to forcibly; subdue.
- To curtail or prohibit the activities of.
- To keep from being revealed, published, or circulated.
- To deliberately exclude (unacceptable desires or thoughts) from the mind.
- To inhibit the expression of (an impulse, for example); check: suppress a smile.
- These verbs mean to hold in check something requiring or struggling to find an outlet.
- verb - to put an end to forcibly
There are 8 letters in SUPPRESS: E P P R S S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUPPRESS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUPPRESS plus a wildcard: SUPPRESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUPPRESS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUPPRESS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.