Scrabble word: SUPPRESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUPPRESS exist?
Definitions of SUPPRESS in dictionaries:
- verb - to put down by force or authority
- verb - come down on or keep down by unjust use of one's authority
- verb - control and refrain from showing
- verb - put out of one's consciousness
- verb - reduce the incidence or severity of or stop
- To put an end to forcibly; subdue.
- To curtail or prohibit the activities of.
- To keep from being revealed, published, or circulated.
- To deliberately exclude (unacceptable desires or thoughts) from the mind.
- To inhibit the expression of (an impulse, for example); check: suppress a smile.
- These verbs mean to hold in check something requiring or struggling to find an outlet.
- verb - to put an end to forcibly