Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SULTANA
In which Scrabble dictionary does SULTANA exist?
Definitions of SULTANA in dictionaries:
- noun - pale yellow seedless grape used for raisins and wine
- noun - dried seedless grape
- The wife, mother, sister, or daughter of a sultan.
- The mistress of a sultan, king, or prince.
- A small yellow seedless raisin of a kind originally produced in Asia Minor.
- noun - a sultan's wife
There are 7 letters in SULTANA: A A L N S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SULTANA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SULTANA plus a wildcard: SULTANA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SULTANA
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SULTANA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.