Scrabble word: STUDIOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does STUDIOUS exist?
Definitions of STUDIOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - marked by care and effort
- adj - characterized by diligent study and fondness for reading
- Given to diligent study: a quiet, studious child.
- Conducive to study.
- Marked by steady attention and effort; assiduous: made a studious attempt to fix the television set.
- Giving or evincing careful regard; heedful: “The major... was very studious of his appearance” (H.
- Deliberate; contrived.
- adj - given to study