Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STUDIOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does STUDIOUS exist?
Definitions of STUDIOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - marked by care and effort
- adj - characterized by diligent study and fondness for reading
- Given to diligent study: a quiet, studious child.
- Conducive to study.
- Marked by steady attention and effort; assiduous: made a studious attempt to fix the television set.
- Giving or evincing careful regard; heedful: “The major... was very studious of his appearance” (H.
- Deliberate; contrived.
- adj - given to study
There are 8 letters in STUDIOUS: D I O S S T U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STUDIOUS plus a wildcard: STUDIOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STUDIOUS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STUDIOUS
- studious female high school student [IS098U2ZX] Stock Photos ...
- studious Invisible Green Photography
- Jane Johnson and George Brooks were named Most studious.
- studious Bison
- Very Good Blog TUESDAY A Cautionary Tale for the studious Student
- Airrys Art Studio
- studious Herminone Granger by MegLindsey on deviantART
- The studious Super - Modelinia Blog
- etoys.com.my - Educational ToysElectronic ToysVtechVsmileMalaysia ...