Scrabble word: STUDIOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does STUDIOUS exist?
Definitions of STUDIOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - marked by care and effort
- adj - characterized by diligent study and fondness for reading
- Given to diligent study: a quiet, studious child.
- Conducive to study.
- Marked by steady attention and effort; assiduous: made a studious attempt to fix the television set.
- Giving or evincing careful regard; heedful: “The major... was very studious of his appearance” (H.
- Deliberate; contrived.
- adj - given to study
There are 8 letters in STUDIOUS: D I O S S T U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STUDIOUS plus a wildcard: STUDIOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STUDIOUS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STUDIOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.