Scrabble word: SNIFFLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNIFFLE exist?
Definitions of SNIFFLE in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of breathing heavily through the nose (as when the nose is congested)
- verb - cry or whine with snuffling
- verb - inhale audibly through the nose
- To breathe audibly through a runny or congested nose.
- To weep or whimper lightly with spasmodic congestion of the nose.
- The act or sound of sniffling.
- verb - to sniff repeatedly
There are 7 letters in SNIFFLE: E F F I L N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SNIFFLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SNIFFLE plus a wildcard: SNIFFLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SNIFFLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SNIFFLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.