Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SINUSOID
In which Scrabble dictionary does SINUSOID exist?
Definitions of SINUSOID in dictionaries:
- noun - tiny endothelium-lined passages for blood in the tissue of an organ
- noun - the curve of y=sin x
- See sine curve.
- n - a mathematical curve
There are 8 letters in SINUSOID: D I I N O S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SINUSOID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SINUSOID plus a wildcard: SINUSOID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SINUSOID
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SINUSOID
- sinusoids redirects here. For mathematical function see Sine wave .
- Adult Liver sinusoid structure
- The log report shows the minimum and maximum logged values andranges ...
- Filesinusoid-projection.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- sinusoidal Projection Map
- Hotel Strand-Caf Lang in Langenargen am Bodensee
- Warning article srieux inside featuring quantum mechanics [MAJ ...
- External fetal monitoring. The heart rate of the fetus is evaluated ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.