Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SINUSOIDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SINUSOIDS exist?
Definitions of SINUSOIDS in dictionaries:
- noun - tiny endothelium-lined passages for blood in the tissue of an organ
- noun - the curve of y=sin x
- n - a mathematical curve
There are 9 letters in SINUSOIDS: D I I N O S S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SINUSOIDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SINUSOIDS plus a wildcard: SINUSOIDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SINUSOIDS
9 letter words
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SINUSOIDS
- ... the arrangement of sinusoids (S) Kupffer cells and hepatocytes (H
- Blue Cats Oscilloscope Multi - Real Time Multi Tracks Waveform ...
- Make interactive elements keyboard accessible
- Coronary Anastomosis (A Potential Arterial Anastomosis)
- Histology BIOL 4000 - Digestive System III - Lecture Notes 12C
- Slide 69 - Hypothecate - sinusoids
- Example Superposition of two sinusoids with the same frequency
- Example sinusoids
- The Anatomy of the Immune System
- Left Heart Syndrome With Left Ventricular Myocardial sinusoids ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.