Scrabble word: INSIDIOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does INSIDIOUS exist?
Definitions of INSIDIOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - beguiling but harmful
- adj - intended to entrap
- adj - working or spreading in a hidden and usually injurious way
- Working or spreading harmfully in a subtle or stealthy manner: insidious rumors; an insidious disease.
- Intended to entrap; treacherous: insidious misinformation.
- Beguiling but harmful; alluring: insidious pleasures.
There are 9 letters in INSIDIOUS: D I I I N O S S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INSIDIOUS plus a wildcard: INSIDIOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INSIDIOUS
9 letter words
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INSIDIOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.