Scrabble word: SHUDDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHUDDER exist?
Definitions of SHUDDER in dictionaries:
- noun - an almost pleasurable sensation of fright
- noun - an involuntary vibration (as if from illness or fear)
- verb - shake, as from cold
- verb - tremble convulsively, as from fear or excitement
- To shiver convulsively, as from fear or revulsion.
- A convulsive shiver, as from fear or revulsion; a tremor.
- verb - to shake involuntarily
There are 7 letters in SHUDDER: D D E H R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHUDDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHUDDER plus a wildcard: SHUDDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHUDDER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHUDDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.