Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHUDDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHUDDER exist?
Definitions of SHUDDER in dictionaries:
- noun - an almost pleasurable sensation of fright
- noun - an involuntary vibration (as if from illness or fear)
- verb - shake, as from cold
- verb - tremble convulsively, as from fear or excitement
- To shiver convulsively, as from fear or revulsion.
- A convulsive shiver, as from fear or revulsion; a tremor.
- v - to shake involuntarily
There are 7 letters in SHUDDER: D D E H R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHUDDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHUDDER plus a wildcard: SHUDDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHUDDER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHUDDER
- Dr. Tranny Instant shudder Fixx
- shudder by Susanna Hood and hum dansoundart
- The English Blog Words in the News shudder
- shudder Speed
- Funny Mama - shudder
- See the 1984 shudder page for a more detailed description of the ...
- shudder the Shiftry by Earl-GreyXX on deviantART
- shudder - Copyright Jeremy Mimnagh
- shudder 29 (Geoff Dunlop) - Opera - Premio Celeste