Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCABIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCABIES exist?
Definitions of SCABIES in dictionaries:
- noun - a contagious skin infection caused by the itch mite
- A contagious skin disease caused by a parasitic mite (Sarcoptes scabiei) and characterized by intense itching.
- A similar disease in animals, especially sheep.
- n - a skin disease
There are 7 letters in SCABIES: A B C E I S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCABIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCABIES plus a wildcard: SCABIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCABIES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCABIES
- scabies Hamid101s Blog
- Filescabies-mouse.JPG - Wikimedia Commons
- scabiesscabies Pictures scabies Treatment scabies Rash What ...
- scabiesKiller Photos of scabies
- scabies Photos scabies Home Remedy
- scabies rash pictures 3
- scabies Home Remedies - All Natural scabies Treatment - Part 3
- Norwegian scabies. Causes symptoms treatment Norwegian scabies
- scabies 8 scabies 9 scabies 10 scabies 11 scabies 12