Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ABSCISED
In which Scrabble dictionary does ABSCISED exist?
Definitions of ABSCISED in dictionaries:
- verb - shed flowers and leaves and fruit following formation of a scar tissue
- verb - remove or separate by abscission
- v - to cut off
There are 8 letters in ABSCISED: A B C D E I S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ABSCISED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ABSCISED plus a wildcard: ABSCISED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ABSCISED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ABSCISED
- abscised flowers
- Picture of Green grass autumn background with abscised leafs
- ... meniscus in the joint. (c) The abscised specimen of tearing meniscus
- ... madeirana leaves on the tree and abscised leaves in the forest floor
- Dry weight of abscised leaves on June 19 and 23 1992 and the sum of ...
- abscised flowers clump around the stem occurs first in the lowest ...
- Reduction of contamination risk because of tear-resistant and fluid ...
- Tomato Vine
- Goodbye Without Farewell
- structure at the base of a nematode stylet (see also stylet knob)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.