Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ROYALTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROYALTY exist?
Definitions of ROYALTY in dictionaries:
- noun - payment to the holder of a patent or copyright or resource for the right to use their property
- noun - royal persons collectively
- A person of royal rank or lineage.
- Monarchs and their families considered as a group.
- The lineage or rank of a monarch.
- The power, status, or authority of a monarch.
- Royal quality or bearing.
- A kingdom or possession ruled by a monarch.
- A right or prerogative of the crown, as that of receiving a percentage of the proceeds from mines in the royal domain.
- The granting of a right by a monarch to a corporation or an individual to exploit specified natural resources.
- The payment for such a right.
- A share paid to a writer or composer out of the proceeds resulting from the sale or performance of his or her work.
- A share in the proceeds paid to an inventor or a proprietor for the right to use his or her invention or services.
- A share of the profit or product reserved by the grantor, especially of an oil or mining lease.
- noun - the status or power of a monarch
There are 7 letters in ROYALTY: A L O R T Y Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROYALTY plus a wildcard: ROYALTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROYALTY
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROYALTY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.