Scrabble word: QUICKENING
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUICKENING exist?
Definitions of QUICKENING in dictionaries:
- noun - the process of showing signs of life
- noun - the stage of pregnancy at which the mother first feels the movements of the fetus
- noun - the act of accelerating
- verb - move faster
- verb - make keen or more acute
- verb - give life or energy to
- verb - show signs of life
- verb - give new life or energy to
- verb - to speed up
There are 10 letters in QUICKENING: C E G I I K N N Q U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUICKENING plus a wildcard: QUICKENING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUICKENING
10 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for QUICKENING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.