Scrabble word: NECKING
In which Scrabble dictionary does NECKING exist?
Definitions of NECKING in dictionaries:
- noun - the molding at the top of a column
- noun - affectionate play (or foreplay without contact with the genital organs)
- verb - kiss, embrace, or fondle with sexual passion
- A molding between the upper part of a column and the projecting part of the capital.
- The act or practice of amorously kissing and caressing.
- noun - a small molding near the top of a column
There are 7 letters in NECKING: C E G I K N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NECKING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NECKING plus a wildcard: NECKING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NECKING
Images for NECKING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.