Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: QUININE
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUININE exist?
Definitions of QUININE in dictionaries:
- noun - a bitter alkaloid extracted from chinchona bark
- A bitter, colorless, amorphous powder or crystalline alkaloid, C20H24N2O23H2O, derived from certain cinchona barks and used in medicine to treat malaria.
- Any of various compounds or salts of quinine.
- n - a medicinal alkaloid
There are 7 letters in QUININE: E I I N N Q U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUININE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUININE plus a wildcard: QUININE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUININE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for QUININE
- Wild quinine - Parthenium integrifolium
- wild quinine
- quinine (Cinchona or Jesuits Bark)
- quinine Nadjeebs Blog
- Wild quinine Parthenium integrifolium Aster Family These are not the ...
- quinine ( Cinchona pubescens cf succirubra )
- quinine was a medical staple on the expedition
- This is the skeletal molecular structure for quinine.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.