Scrabble word: QUICK
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUICK exist?
Definitions of QUICK in dictionaries:
- noun - any area of the body that is highly sensitive to pain (as the flesh underneath the skin or a fingernail or toenail)
- adj - accomplished rapidly and without delay
- adj - hurried and brief
- adj - moving quickly and lightly
- adj - apprehending and responding with speed and sensitivity
- adj - performed with little or no delay
- adj - easily aroused or excited
- adv - with little or no delay
- Moving or functioning rapidly and energetically; speedy.
- Perceiving or responding with speed and sensitivity; keen.
- Reacting immediately and sharply: a quick temper.
- Occurring or achieved in a relatively brief period of time: a quick rise through the ranks.
- Tending to react hastily: quick to find fault.
- Sensitive or raw exposed flesh, as under the fingernails.
- The most personal and sensitive aspect of the emotions.
- The living: the quick and the dead.
- Quickly; promptly.
- adj - acting or capable of acting with speed
- noun - a sensitive area of flesh