Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: QUICK
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUICK exist?
Definitions of QUICK in dictionaries:
- noun - any area of the body that is highly sensitive to pain (as the flesh underneath the skin or a fingernail or toenail)
- adj - accomplished rapidly and without delay
- adj - hurried and brief
- adj - moving quickly and lightly
- adj - apprehending and responding with speed and sensitivity
- adj - performed with little or no delay
- adj - easily aroused or excited
- adv - with little or no delay
- Moving or functioning rapidly and energetically; speedy.
- Perceiving or responding with speed and sensitivity; keen.
- Reacting immediately and sharply: a quick temper.
- Occurring or achieved in a relatively brief period of time: a quick rise through the ranks.
- Tending to react hastily: quick to find fault.
- Sensitive or raw exposed flesh, as under the fingernails.
- The most personal and sensitive aspect of the emotions.
- The living: the quick and the dead.
- Quickly; promptly.
- adj - acting or capable of acting with speed
- noun - a sensitive area of flesh
There are 5 letters in QUICK: C I K Q U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUICK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUICK plus a wildcard: QUICK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUICK
Images for QUICK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.