Scrabble word: OBSESSED
In which Scrabble dictionary does OBSESSED exist?
Definitions of OBSESSED in dictionaries:
- verb - haunt like a ghost
- verb - be preoccupied with something
- adj - having or showing excessive or compulsive concern with something
- adj - influenced or controlled by a powerful force such as a strong emotion
- verb - to dominate the thoughts of
There are 8 letters in OBSESSED: B D E E O S S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OBSESSED plus a wildcard: OBSESSED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OBSESSED
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OBSESSED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.